Thursday, December 13, 2012

December.

Writing a blog has taken a backseat to my life lately. Not intentionally I don't believe, but just out of habit.

The month is now december and it is one of my favorite times of the year. a time of hope. happiness. love. family. friends. gifts.  Lovely little things that make me believe again in humanity. believe in life.

As for school, I have one more week left before we are out for the break and then get another set of new students to bring in the new semester. I always find it a sad time to see some of those students go into another class and leave me behind, but that's when i have to remember that they are moving on to become lovely, productive law abiding (hopefully) citizens. :)

With all the craziness that has happened to me this past semester, having this season is nice to have because reflection on the past & future makes me realize just how amazing i have it in my life.

other than that, i'll try to update soon! miss writing to you. hope i havent kept you bored readers.

xoxo whitney

1 comment:

  1. i'm so happy you're getting a break soon! love and miss you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete