Saturday, November 26, 2011

enjoyment.

Students also seem to make my day brighter.

I hope that I will always continue to have this kind of outlook on them throughout the rest of my teaching career. I feel that if I do not, then that will be my time to step aside.

Overall, this week was a very good week. As with every week, we have our ups and downs; no week is an exception.

Here are a few memories of this week:

In our school system, we have a 30 minute class called: Tutorial. For this short class, we are suppose to basically give students a review of English or whatever subject they are in for tutorial. They change tutorials every 9 weeks to insure they get a "review" of all the subjects. This thursday was their switch to a new tutorial.

All the students knew this: it was announced on the intercom, told numerous times by myself in class, and even on their new schedules.

Yet, two sweet boys insist on walking into my room instead of their new tutorial.

"Ms. Brandon, we dont want to leave you."
"Please dont send us to another class."

Then they sat in their desks, acting like they were not going to leave. eventually they did of course so they would not get in trouble, but they made me smile.

makes my heart happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment