Friday, May 18, 2012

Favorites.

Everyone knows them right? The teacher's pet.

In the teaching profession, one must treat all his or her students equally; however, there are just a few certain gems in each class that find their way into your heart in a way that seems it will last forever. This past semester, I found one of them.

He is a tall, lanky boy. Silly, funny, and sweet as can be. *John was not necessarily the model student grade wise; however, behavioral he was great. He was one of those students who could make you smile even on a bad day with his silly quirks and comments. In so many ways, *John reminded me of my own brother.

Everyday John and 2 other students come into my classroom and sit down in the same spot they were in when they took my class.

And everyday I have to kick them out and send them to their real class. Haha...

I enjoy seeing them, and it makes me feel good to know that they enjoy being in my classroom too. Does the heart good to think that maybe you made a difference :)

No comments:

Post a Comment